You know when you wear  APR 11 2000

You know when you wear an outfit with a black tie on a black shirt with a black coat? Or a white tie on a white shirt with a white coat? What's that called? There's a fashion term for it that is escaping me and all attempts to uncover it with a Web search. Any ideas?

Front page
About + contact
Site archives


Follow on Twitter

Follow on Tumblr

Like on Facebook

Subscribe to the RSS feed


Ads by The Deck

Support shop at Amazon

And more at

Looking for work?

More at We Work Remotely

Kottke @ Quarterly

Subscribe to Quarterly and get a real-life mailing from Jason every three months.



Hosting provided EngineHosting