homeaboutarchives + tagsshopmembership!

Tax form for freelancers

posted by Jason Kottke   Apr 14, 2010

Sam Potts has fashioned a Special Deductions for Freelancers tax form; it attaches to your 1040-SCRIMP. There is a Twitter Deduction section and a special David Foster Wallace Memorial Deduction for Fiction Writers Who Use Footnotes.