Stuff I want to see in NYC soon NOV 29 2007
I'm writing these down in the hope that doing so will motivate me to actually get out of the apartment to check these out.
- Paula Scher: Recent Paintings at Maya Stendal. Through January 26, 2008.
- Gustav Klimt: The Ronald S. Lauder and Serge Sabarsky Collections at Neue Galerie. Through June 30, 2008.
- Edward Burtynsky: Quarries at Charles Cowles. Though December 1, 2007.
- This Is War! Robert Capa at Work at ICP. Through January 6, 2008.
- Georges Seurat: The Drawings at MoMA. Through January 7, 2008.
Did I miss anything? (Besides Jill Greenberg's bear photos at Clampart?)