Ladies and gentlemen, the musical stylings of Leonard Nimoy AUG 08 2002
I know you're not going to believe me, but there's a lot of weird stuff on the Internet. Here's a sampling of some strange things I've run across lately:
- The cream of the crop is this music video (mirror) of Leonard Nimoy singing The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins (mp3). I haven't the words... (via Matt)
- Overweight male clad in a thong dances around in the forest to rap tune. Spock dazed me...thong man finished the job. (via His Royal Highness of Trousers)
- The Simpsons shill for a Japanese soft drink called CC Lemon. (via jz)
- Some folks like to improv episodes of Dark Shadows vs. Scooby Doo in AOL chat rooms. Here's a transcript of one of the improvs. (via waxy)
- I got some spam today with a subject line that read: "ATTENTION! IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR HOMING PIGEONS". Spammers are targeting very small demographics these days.
- A Google search for "william shatner ramming kottke" yields results, including a previous search for that phrase.